Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dear Respectfuls, an Apology

Dear Respectful,
Greetings and best Regards.
Please I am contacting you for urgent help.
My name is Elvis Powell the only Child of late Chief Gilbert Powell who was a wealthy Cocoa Merchant based in Cote D'Ivoire. My Father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing on a business trip. My Mother died when I was only 3 years old.
Before the death of my father on 2005, he took me to a bank where he deposited the sum of US$5,300,000 (Five Million, Three Hundred Thousand Dollars). This money is in a Suspense Account.

Somehow ELVIS can contact me at "lou at loueyville.com"-- no problemo-- but it turns out that my spam filter has blocked plenty of emails from lovely, generous, or just genuinely beneign folks, unbeknownst to me.

My apologies. I'll try to straighten this out. In the meantime, I will check Ye Olde Spam Boxe more often. Please keep those comments, press releases, hot tips, and offers of marriage coming.

(What? You think that last one was spam too? Figures.)

No comments: