Monday, April 20, 2009

Holy Cow! It's Waterfront Wednesday Week!

weather.gif

Cut to: a thirty-mumble year old woman doing a version of “the happy dance” that you have never seen before and that you never want to see.

How do these things creep up on me like this? That’s nuts! I need a Google Calendar that’s hardwired into my brain, so when I hear dates of stuff I want to remember, it just automatically downloads the event into the calendar. That’s not creepy AT ALL. Waterfront Wednesday is one of my very favoritest things about Loueyville.

Never heard of any of the folks in the lineup, but that’s not the point at all. Sea breezes (okay, river breezes), sunshine, beer, everybody you know, and live music. It doesn’t get much better. Weather Channel says it will be eh. But loads better than today.

Hm. WFPK’s website appears to be down, but their email has the info you need (I think WWs usually start around 6p).

Excitement is in the air...it's almost time for another season of Waterfront Wednesday! Join us for the first show this Wednesday, April 22nd on the Harbor Lawn in Waterfront Park. The show is free and will feature WFPK favorite Todd Snider, Extra Golden and Tony Furtado.

1 comment:

Heather said...

YAY!!!WW is one of my favoritest things in the Ville as well!! It's great music, but so much more. The vibe of the events are so warm - its a love fest!