Friday, April 10, 2009

NTDWL: Lou's so dope she doesn't have to say how dope she is...

Nothing to Do With Louisville...

Sometimes I just stumble across things that I feel MUST be immortalized in ye olde bloge. And this is one of those things.

Apparently, Kanye West got, well, South Parked by South Park last week re: his mammoth ego.

An excerpt from response on his blog (originally all in caps) (man, I didn't know that KW was such an avid blogger!):

"I actually have been working on my ego though. Having the crazy ego is played out at this point in my life and career ... I just want to be a doper person which starts with me not always telling people how dope I think I am."

Oh Kanye, I feel you. I've been trying to be a doper person for so very long.

Here's a link to the entire post. Happy Friday!

No comments: