Sunday, November 14, 2010

We have a winner!

Thanks so much to everyone for entering the Cirque Dreams Holidaze ticket contest.  I loved reading all of your comments about the holiday decorations that have meaning to you.

I went to www.random.org and had the randomizer pick a number for me, and the winner is #8-- that means JULES wins!

Jules said:  I have done many theme trees over the years- but my current theme is....the New England Patriots! So actually- as soon as football season starts, I start getting into holiday mode. As for ornaments, I took silver and blue globes and put Patriots uniform parts that I found in the scrapbooking section of Michael's on them. They are my favorite- more so than the actual "official" Pats ornaments that I bought just before we left New England. 

I think this will be the last year for that tree- but I will be keeping those ornaments to give to my son when he gets a new place.

I have to admit, I used to be a HUGE Pats fan too... but now my heart belongs to the Saints.

Jules, please email me at lou at loueyville.com with your full name and let me know whether you want two or four tickets!

Thanks again for entering, folks.  I hope to have more contests soon!

1 comment:

Jules0705 said...

Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you! I shot you an email. I am so very excited!